Text-To-Audio is a great if you prefer to listen to a book rather than read it
yourself! Easily create audio files for e-Books, electronic textbooks, study notes or classroom
handouts and play them on your smartphone, tablet or computer. With Text-To-Audio, you are
no longer tied to your computer once you create the audio files. You can conveniently listen
while doing other activities like waiting at appointments, traveling or exercising.
Text-To-Audio includes key features:
- Converts many standard document file formats to MP3 or WAV audio
- Options for audio file durations
- Preset your preferred voice and rate
- Incorporate your own notes in the document for inclusion in the audio file
- Convert multiple documents in a single batch.
- AND much more...
With Text-To-Audio, you can also access files from your local drive and Cloud-based storage services such as Google Drive™ and Dropbox™.